Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Over the rainbow

On Tuesday evening after my massage, I drove to the gym to to have a quick swim and a steam to soothe my muscles after the massage. As I drove there a beautiful rainbow appeared in the sky and it was a full, complete rainbow, end to end. God has always blessed me with signs when good things are about to happen and a complete rainbow most certainly heralded the fulfillment of a promise from God.

On Wednesday evening my first copy of my book arrived :-) I was absolutely delighted! I was just surprised as I had been expecting to get a copy of each format, i.e. soft cover and hard cover and only the soft cover arrived.

Tonight however as I arrived home, the security guard came to me and handed me the second package, they had been packaged seperately. There it was, the beautiful hard cover I had been waiting for... oh what joy!

I feel that God has said that this will be the first of many books in the future and I hold on to that promise in faith! God is good and when we commit ourselves to do what He has lead us to do, He will keep His promise and bless us!

Hold onto God's promises to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment