Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Take it

So it happened again, my garnet ring has disappeared. Worst of all I can't remember when last I actually felt it on my hand and I made MANY stops along the route home as well as playing in the garden at dusk. Chances are this time it is lost for good.

Strangely, this time although I feel sad and concerned I have decided that I am not going to let my emotions get dragged down the rabbit hole of worry and anger. That is what HE wants me to do and I'm not going to give the LIAR a moments mention.

If I do find it this time it will be by God's grace and design and if not, then I pray that someone will find it and that it will bless them as much as it did me. Honestly in the grand scheme of things considering the loss that thousands of Filipino's have experienced in these most recent storms, this is a small loss.

Whatever you are going through right now, stop and take a deep breath. Don't allow the deceiver to steal your strength and joy. Rejoice in God for He has planned every day and every trial, big or small, is no competition for God's great love and providence towards you!

No comments:

Post a Comment