Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Growing with God by Ronwyn - Everyday God

Praise God, it's here!
Growing with God by Ronwyn - Everyday God has been released online and can be purchased from a number of sites.

www.authorhouse.co.uk
Search for Ronwyn Hughes  OR  ISBN 9871491882955
Format available:  Hard cover & Soft Cover

www.amazon.com
Search for Ronwyn Hughes  OR  ISBN 9871491882955
Format available:  Hard cover & Soft Cover
Currently offering free deliver for orders over $35 which would apply to the hard cover copy

www.kalahari.com
Search for Ronwyn Hughes
Format available: e-book - under R50
You can also purchase gift vouchers if you are wanting to sponsor an e-book for a friend.
You will need to install Adobe Digital Edition, but you will be guided through the process by the Kalahari site.  Look for the Digital Library icon once your purchase has been confirmed.

I hope that you will consider popping one in a stocking for your loved ones and friends.  I will also be posting links to these sites on Facebook and Twitter!

Thank you to all of you who have been following my blog for the past few years, I have valued your support and interaction.  The book has much new content to it so I pray that it will be a blessing to you!

If you have any problems or queries you can write to me at: GWG.Ronwyn@gmail.com
Please note that I only read these mails once a day, so please be patient. 

Early Merry Christmas everybody and much love from me!

Ronwyn





No comments:

Post a Comment