Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Approved

Approval is such an amazing blessing!  My thoughts today turn to the image of Jesus rising from the waters of baptism and hearing the words, "Well done, thy good and faithful servant."   

Today was a day for celebrating! The final proofs on the book were approved today and now the publishing process can begin. Sending the mail to say 'Approved' was one of the most joyous moments I've had in a long time and knowing that three years worth of work has now resulted in a product I can be proud of is the most wonderful and amazing feeling ever.  In that moment so many of memories flooded my mind of the road I've walked on as I have shared my life and thoughts with colleagues, friends and family. I now know that there will still be wonderful moments ahead as we get the book to go live online.

I'll be honest, hard copy books aren't cheap and paying for a print on demand service is not the most cost effective, but the e-book is very affordable and I am hoping that many of you will make use of that option.  The roll out will first commence with the book going online with the Authorhouse website and then later other local sites like Kalahari, but I'll ensure that I keep you updated along the way. God is good and His mercies are new every morning, so let us celebrate together with the hope of good things to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment