Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

20/40

2013 is going to be a year I have been looking forward to for some time now. This year I will not only be celebrating my 40th birthday, but also commemorating 20 years of living in Jo'burg. I know this year will bring back many wonderful as well as some sad memories.

Time stand still for no-one, but as we take time to remember we grow. We grow because we have had some significant life experience and yet opportunities for great things still lie ahead. I hope that as this year unfolds you will celebrate with me as I take the occasional stroll down memory lane.

God has been good and his mercy is new every morning. I give thanks to God for this journey and that it certainly is not over yet. With Hope as my sail I can allow God to let the winds of change guide me to his arms once more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment