Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, January 7, 2013

The age of all things Techno

I made an appointment with a Physio therapist today as my back is out a bit. Knowing time this evening would be tight I asked them to email me the forms so that I could complete them in advance.

That got me thinking. My blog would never have been possible if it were not for the Techno era we live in today. Can you imagine hand writing copy after copy and then having them all sent out via postal services... No thank you!

Technology and social media in particular have made it so easy for us to spread the good news of the gospel of Christ, yet in our world it is usually bad news that sells.

What news have you been spreading. Is it gossip, negativity, anger and stress? How about taking the time to spread life and hope through encouragement and exhortation.

Bad news may sell fast but good news has the power to lift a beaten spirit.
Ronwyn.Hughes@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment