Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pips and stones

I transplanted my Poinsettia's this weekend. In an effort to decorate the pot as well as stop naughty paws from digging out the sand, I thought I'd scatter some apricot pips and stones on top of the pot.

Bad idea. Luckily I checked and found that the pips were going moldy. Although annoying I felt it at least it showed proof of organic life, but they had to come out.

The stones in contrast were clean but cold and lifeless. It made me wonder what life forms do others see when they look at us?

Are we a growing life form that show promise? Are we stale and going a little moldy, or have we become hard as stone?

Allow God to speak to you about your Christian life and if you've been a little off lately ask him to breath fresh life into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment