Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012

As I write my final blog tonight for 2012, it is a time for reflection and thanksgiving. 2012 will certainly not be a year easily forgotten. The year was filled with both high and low moments but certainly with memories I will treasure. God has been faithful in his guidance and inspiration for these devotionals and I feel that personally my relationship with him has definitely deepened.

There certainly were dreams that were not fulfilled but others that took me by surprise in seeing God's direction with major decisions that needed to be made. Some doors were closed, others remained constant and others were opened in surprising ways.

My 39th birthday this year brought with it wonderful blessings that I had not expected. To have snow fall for the first time in Jo’burg on the 7th of August, and indeed in all 9 provinces was truly spectacular. More so was the adventure I went on to Parys in the Free State. Limitations I had set as to what I thought I could do were challenged which opened a flood gate of creativity.

I give thanks to God for all of you who have been following this blog so faithfully over this past year. I give glory and honour to God for fact that this blog through the various media used has now reached readership of nearly 200 per day. I am thankful for your support and knowing that I have someone to write for has kept me going at times when it felt a bit like too much work. I am hopeful that in the year to come that many of you will refer me to your friends and colleagues and that readership will continue to grow. 

I give thanks to God for my family, especially my mother June, who without I would not be in this blessed position today. I give thanks to God for friends who have stood by me through both the good and bad times and I am so looking forward to seeing what new blessings God will bring in 2013.

I pray God's richest blessings on you all now for 2013 and once again, thank you!

God bless!
Ronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment