Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, January 14, 2013

Common goal

At the recent market research meeting I attended, I was surprised by one interesting fact that emerged. We were such a diverse group and we were asked to define what success is to us. One comment that came out a number of times is that we were all looking for contentment one way or another.

In my life that means doing whatever I need to in order to find peace. For someone like me that means letting go of control of all the aspects that I am trying to keep tightly wound up under my thumb and letting people get things done their own way. That is kind of hard for a control freak.

I have a choice though, continue to be over controlling and be stressed out all the time, or ask God for the strength to let go. It is a moment of truth to face with and making sure that self-honesty leads to action. I am praying that God will give me the strength to let go.

If you are in the same boat that I am, I'll be praying for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment