Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Paid for

When making my Physio appointment I was a little concerned about the cost as I hadn't planned for the treatment. God heard my thoughts.

Later on in the day I received an advert for participation in a marketing group and the income fee offered was very close to the cost of the physio. Although the provision would come in different way, it would still assist in balancing the budget. I answered the advert and to my surprise I was contacted to attend. Yipeee!

God desires that we would recognize that he is our ultimate provider. Our salary is not a limitation. He desires for us to dream big and have faith.

I have great vision and faith for the things I believe God has planned for this year and the year thereafter. I hope you will join me in saying, "I believe all things are possible for them that believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment