Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Potting soil


When a neighbour kindly offered me some rose plants, I wasn't about to say no. It took me a few days to get organised with some pots, but I finally got sorted on Friday evening. Eager to get them home I prepared the pots with the potting soil and went round to collect them.

Once home, I proceeded to put them in one by one. The kitties love it when I'm doing gardening and darted round chasing each other. Curiosity got the better of Ginger and he bounced into one of the pots and scratched around. The best part was watching him scooping up paw fulls of the potting soil and look at it in dismay as he's never felt such “soft soil” on his paws before.

I can only imagine the delight on Father God's face when we “discover new truths” in God's Word, as the revelation power of the Holy Spirit opens our eyes to the Bible's secrets. God's desire is for us to grow in our understanding of scripture continuously. When last did you make a new discovery about scripture? Maybe it's time for a little scripture adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment