Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, July 16, 2012

Help with my cobwebs


I have a confession to make. Being unable to reach the roof of my patio, even on a ladder has left me with a teeeny tiny problem. A few spiders have made themselves at home and I have a bunch of cobwebs to clear. Not having the right tools myself means I'm going to need a little help getting the job done.

The human brain is a fascinating organ. It has the ability to weave a complex web around any memories of events of that have caused us pain. Like my cobwebs, these memories can become difficult to reach and we may need the help of a Pastor, friend or councellor to give us the tools to successfully clear our memory cobwebs.

For some of us, opening up to someone, even a friend can be very difficult. The good news is that the Holy Spirit is our divine councellor and will always come along side us to comfort us and help us as we go through this process. If you are struggling with an issue right now, ask the Holy Spirit make his manifest presence known to you so that you can get the comfort and help that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment