Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Disconnected battery

I had to leave the office today to go to my bank. While I was there, for some unknown reason my car alarm went off without me realising it. The security guards somehow managed to get my hood open and disconnected my battery.

When I returned and tried to start my car, it obviously would not start. The guard came to me and explained what happened. Once reconnected I was on my way.

Isn't that what happens to us some times? We get so busy with life that we don't notice that somehow we have become disconnected from God. We feel weak and powerless but can't figure out what happened.

So how do we reconnect to God? I've found the best ways for me are through scripture reading and worship. Worship brings the presence of God into our lives and scripture brings his guidance and wisdom to our thoughts.

If you've become disconnected to God, spend some time to reconnect with him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment