Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, July 15, 2012

After Solstice


I don't know if it is just my imagination, but it seems to me as if the harshest weather, be it hot or cold, always occurs after the summer or winter solstice. That always seems strange to me as my logic tells me that the weather should peak around the same time solstice does.

Spiritually speaking though we will observe the same phenomenon. It is usually when we are on our way out of difficulty back on the way to breakthrough that the toughest times lay ahead. We are often tempted into lowering our guard against the evil one due to this misconception.

A spiritual breakthrough will always proceed a physical one and it is then that we loose focus. A word of prophecy or important scripture is there to help give us the strength to endure the difficult time ahead and not to tell us to relax and take it easy.

If you are going through a hard time now, don't loose heart. God has gone before you. He has already turned your situation around and he will give you the strength to endure the tough times ahead.

Note: I feel this message is very important to someone right now. If it is for you, please email me and let me know so that I can stand in prayer with you. GWG.Ronwyn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment