Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Techno crash!

Oh how I wish that was the title to a new rap song. Sadly it's not. My PC has given me official notice that it intends to stop working any time now. Luckily it has just enough steam to keep going for a little while longer. Long enough to give me time to get everything backed up on the net.

I've managed to backup all my documents, so tonight it's the pictures, then I'm ready for it to give up the ghost. A while back a friend tried to encourage me to use drop box but it all just seemed like too much fuss. Well I've vowed to turn that inconvenience into a discipline!

Why is it that in life and in our relationship with God we avoid doing the necessary simply because it seems to be too much work? We cry out for God to speak to us, yet we refuse to take the time to read the word.

If we want God to speak to us and we want answers to prayer, we must go to where God can do so. Will you take time out for God's word today?

No comments:

Post a Comment