Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ouch it's gonna hurt


Today I'll have to do something I've been dreading all week, and that is to dismiss my maid. Unfortunately the damages she caused last week are severe and myself and my neighbour do not feel safe leaving her alone in our homes any more and we can't be around to supervise.

It may seem like a heavy action to take but there are times in life when we just have to face the punishment for our sins. God may forgive our sins but he will never remove the consequences. Facing the consequences of our actions is sometimes the only way we learn and change our behaviour.

The challenge really is to hand our punishment with love so that we can grow from the situation. It's hard to put words to the feeling of sadness and I understand well how a parent must feel when punishing a child.

Praying as always for God's wisdom in the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment