Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Oh what a Thursday!


Last week Thursday was just not my day. After a tough day at work my joy of seeing my babies when I arrived home was short lived, when I was suddenly faced with bird kill in my lounge, my little monsters had done it again. I calmed myself and went to home cell. After cell, I finished my house chores and was preparing for bed, when my neighbour called frantically with an emergency.

Our mutual maid had left a tap open during a water cut and her apartment had been flooded. We cleaned for nearly two hours to clear the bulk of the water but the damage was was extensive. During the clean-up I had returned home to collect supplies and when we finished I returned home, only to find that I had locked myself out.

It took me a while to get in but eventually collapsed into bed. In the midst of a crisis it is very hard to see God's redemptive hand at work but we have to have faith that God has not become “Old shut eye” but that he is our ever present God and knows how to resolve the situation.

The situation will no doubt require some tough decisions and major changes but I believe God will grant wisdom and strength to make the decisions and changes. Our God shall supply and his name will be lifted and we will see the salvation of our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment