Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What more must I say?


"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. Little surprise as these were words spoken to Moses in Exodus 3:13-15. “I am who I am”. God felt no need to explain himself or who is.... I just am! God has no identity issues.

I don't know about you, but I reckon anyone who holds the universe in his hand, doesn't need to explain himself. It really is a case of look around you. Look up and see the clouds by day, the moon and the stars at night. Look left and right and our world is filled with beautiful people, awe inspiring wildlife and geological wonders that leave you breathless at our planets beauty.

God's desire for us is that we too would have a Strong self image and love for ourselves. He wants us to know and understand that our source is in him and because of that our identity is secured in Christ. When we look in the mirror in the morning, we should be able to say, “I am complete in Christ, and my life is hidden, In Christ, In God!”

No comments:

Post a Comment