Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How's your antenna?


It's amazing to me, how many products today use antenna. TV's, radio, cell phone's (I still remember the aerial on my first cell, was quite amusing) and I'm sure there are many more that I just can't think of right now.

Noticed that when your antenna isn't quite working right, you get a hazy picture or crackling sound? That could be because it is not picking up the right signal from the nearest base station. Base stations take the signal and strengthen it before sending it out back as radio waves to the next base station.

Our relationship with the Holy Spirit is radio signal to God. If we have a close relationship with the Holy Spirit, we can hear the voice of God clearly. If we haven't tuned ourselves into our relationship with the Holy Spirit, we will struggle to hear God.

Have you asked the Holy Spirit to come into your life? If not, it's simple. Just pray: “Precious Holy Spirit, I ask you to come into my life and be my comforter and councillor. In Jesus name, Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment