Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sticky toes

I never meant for it to happen, it just did. Not being fond of office coffee, I take my own coffee and fructose to work. Some where between scooping in the sugar and packing it away, something slipped and down went my sugar.

It landed everywhere. On the floor, in the draw, under my feet and between my toes. Now you wouldn't believe it but washing your feet in the office bathroom basin can be quite tricky, especially if you're not as agile as you used to be. :-D

Ever contemplative I tried desperately all day to find the "morale of the story", but nada! Nothing! There's just no salvation for the clumsy. Except maybe....... That life just happens. Not everything has a higher purpose.

Maybe we just have to learn to lighten up and have good chuckle. Now here's to hoping the ants don't carry me away tomorrow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment