Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm bored!

I'm amused at how quickly I can become instantly bored. Any lull in my workload leaves me feeling that I have nothing to do. Usually this doesn't last long, so I really need to relax and enjoy the quieter moments :-)

This does lead me to ask the question, "Does God ever get bored?" You would think that with all the troubles our little planet has created for itself that the answer would be an emphatic No!

Yet take a look through a powerful telescope and what will you find? New Stars are being born every day. Within each Super Nova you'll find the celestial birth place of these new stars.

It is God's very nature to create so we can be confident when we stand before God and pray as the Psalmist did.... "Create in me a clean heart oh God," that He most certainly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment