Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Enthusiusiusiasm


Nothing frustrates me more than people with an apathetic attitude towards their work. Their attitude is, “If it doesn't affect me, I really don't have to care or put in effort”. I find this a major irritation. That raises the question, what is our ethical duty to deliver service excellence?

Colossians 3:23 reads, “Whatever you do, work at it wholeheartedly as though you were doing it for the Lord and not merely for people.” In other words, what would you do if Jesus was watching? I've been accused of being too pushy at times, but having an attitude of excellence has always been a main driver in everything I put my hands to. I try to never take on a task unless I know I can do it at 100%.

As Christians, the best testimony we can give to the world is to be passionate about what we do. Passion creates action and action means that your ship can be easily steered by God in the right direction.

So how about it? Are you going to show the world your enthusiusiusiasm?????? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment