Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, January 2, 2012

Water baby


The one thing that gets me going back to the gym in summer is my passionate love for being in water. I just love the feel of water rolling over my skin. My sister and I used to spend hours on end in the pool. On a good summer's Saturday we would wake up, put on our cozzies, then into the pool. That's how we spent most summer Saturday's. Wonderful memories.

In some ways, nothing has changed, my passions still drive me today. Truth is, I'm sure most of us are like that one way or another. So how do we become passionate about our relationship with God?

For me, the secret is in having a clear understanding for the price Jesus paid on the cross for our sins. His passion for us took him to the cross, I reckon the least I can do is be passionate about my commitment and relationship with him.

Have you found the passion you need to serve God? If not, ask God for a personal revelation of what he has done for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment