Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warned, once again!

Sad to say if you live in Joburg it's just a matter of time before you are going to land up in an accident. I know, I've had a few. Over the years God has trained me through these incidents, on how to be sensitive to his Holy Spirit warning me of danger.

At first the lessons came from warnings I'd ignored and then landed up in an accident. Then later they came from warnings heard and heeded. Every time I obeyed, no doubt I would drive past an accident that day. Each time the warning senses grew softer but equally important.

I say all this, because on Friday morning, once again as I felt hesitant to leave home and waited a few minutes before leaving, I again drove past an accident on the way to work. God's word tells us that he will show things to come.

That's not a pshycic ability, it's a sense of knowing, a hunch, that once confirmed let's you know you've experienced hearing the voice of God. My prayer is that you will get to know God in a deeper way this year through learning what the voice of God sounds like to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment