Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mango pip

I don't know why we did it, probably just because we could. I remember my sister and I eating Mango's. Once all the lucious fruit was gone, we'd pretend the pip was soap and rub it all over our bodies before rinsing off with the garden hose.

After munching my Mango yesterday and feeling how nice and rough the pip was, I couldn't resist using it in the shower, the same way I did as when we were kids. The pip made a wonderful natural exfoliator (darn, there goes an idea for a good beauty product).

An exfoliator's job is to remove all the dead skin cells, allowing space for new cells to be formed more rapidly, thereby increasing skin cell rejuvenation, leaving a younger glowing skin.

I felt God saying it is time to do a little spiritual exfoliation and allow his word to rejuvenate us this year. We need to get rid of the dead aspects of our lives and live spiritually renewed on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment