Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Orbiting 2 sun's

Nasa's Kepler project has just announced the existance of another solar system where a planet orbits 2 sun's. Wow, wow and wow again. The vast expanses of our Universe never cease to amaze me.

It really got me thinking though about the vaste expanses of seeming nothingness that exist simply in our own solar system. Think of it.... It takes ages to travel to some of our closest stellar planets, and the planets the Keplar project are discovering are light years away.

But the question I must ask is what makes up the sheer nothingness we would travel through to reach our nearest planet. I can only think of One thing............. God, God, God almighty. His creation makes me sing his praise like there is no tomorrow.

The Psalmist said it well! "WHAT is man that thou art mindful of him, the son of man that thou carest for him". He is a great, great, great and awesome God and yet our every cry he hears.

Oh God! Let me bow before you and worship for eternity for you are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment