Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You can smell the sweat!

I love the smell of the gym....and by that I don't mean the sweaty toned bodies, but rather the pool chlorine smell. I suppose it's because it means I'm at a place where my mind can unwind and I can partake in some rejuvenating exercise.

So why do I avoid it like the plague for months on end then come hankering back like I've been deprived of my favourite cake. Well I suppose it's because it requires some inconvenience and change to my routine.

Well our relationship with God also requires some inconvenience. Trying to fit in time for church, bible reading, fellowship, is a real effort. Truth is, once you get into it, you'll love it and wonder why you've been fighting it for so long.

Go on.... Jump in and get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment