Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Now I have a problem!

As a teen just out of school, I temped at a clothing chain store in Empangeni. I did cash receipting (can you imagine we still did over the counter payments back then) and general account queries.

At the time I used to get frustrated by this but now it's funny but I used to get clients comming to the counter saying: "Now I have a problem. I have lost my card." Solution - buying slip. I guess they will have stopped that now with all the fraud going on.

Isn't this how we treat God sometimes? Hey God, now I have a problem, please fix it for me. Do we stop to think how we got into that problem in the first place? Not usually. Sometimes we come with a very fake, I'm sorry.

Strangely though, if it's not much trouble, God in his mercy will grant our request. Other times, you are going to have to ride out the storm. Storms do pass, so eventually we get to where God wants us to be: responsible adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment