Everyday God - Amazon

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fury fun!

Oooooi! What a week. Battled flu the whole week and then of course it's month end..... And year end! From what I can tell..... I'm not the only one who's had a rough week.

So what happens? I come home to find that my fury little feline monsters have found their catnip in my kitchen drawer. They politely helped themselves......... To the whole pack!

Well the antics that followed were quite hilarious! Rolling, sprawling, fighting, and licking up every little piece of catnip they could find.

So I know parenthood has it's challenges, but I also know that kids have the ability to amuse. I think God knows that we need some entertainment and amusement to take our focus of work, so he gave us children and pets to bring us joy and fulfillment.

Common take some time out to play with your pets and little ones and enjoy life a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment