Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guess who's comming for dinner?

I love entertaining, but I'm quite padantic about making sure everything is prepared exactly to my liking. My aim is to try and ensure that my guests are comfortable, relaxed, and well fed. What I've learnt with entertaining is that the better prepared you are, the easier it is and the more enjoyable it is.

When we first meet the Holy Spirit, it's like entertaining a stranger. At first it's awkward and you really don't know what to say to one another. As you get to know one another though, the conversation becomes relaxed and sparkling. Then there are those really special moments when your heart is prepared and the time spent with him is simply magical.

Have you invited he Holy Spirit to be a part of your life yet? If not, all you have to do is ask. Say sweet Holy Spirit, I invite you to be a part of my life and I ask you to dwell within me.

Prepare to be amazed at how your relationship with God is about to grow! :---)

No comments:

Post a Comment