Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I just can't face those oats

Living alone has it's challenges. One being that you never want to open too many cereals at one time, for fear of them going off. When it comes to a favourite like Pronutro, I have no problem wiping it out in no time...... Then there's the oats. You see I eat oats because it's good for me, not because I like it!

Work can be like that sometimes. We just need variety or change in routine to get us interested again. Sticking it through with the same old same old can just drive you nuts.

Our spiritual walk can be the same. We need to work at keeping it fresh, changing the routine and mixing it up a bit. Many will have heard the question, "When last did you do something for the first time?" Well, when last did you try something new in your relationship with God?

No comments:

Post a Comment