Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thank goodness for gas

This morning I woke up to another power failure.  Thankfully the geyser stays warm for a while, so guess what?  I took my first shower in my new shower....super cool!  Luckily for me I have gas, so boiling a quick kettle for breakfast was no stress. 

What would I do without gas in my home, struggle!  I have come to depend on it so much as my backup in these difficult times we are going through as a country with our power supply. 

Do we have a spiritual backup power supply?  Yes, but unlike Eishkom, He never runs out of power.  The Holy Spirit is our helper in times of need and he is our comforter when we need strength.  More importantly too, He is the active working of the power of God within us. 

Are you linked up to your Holy Spirit power supply?

No comments:

Post a Comment