Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Needs recycling

I had a grand plan but now I'm not so sure. I hate the thought of waste so I thought that I would try and recycle the broken tiles that came out of my bathroom into a feature in the herb garden. Trouble is, I didn't count on how much it would really be and now I have a stack of rubble along side the house. I know I can use some of it, but there will still be whole lot that will need to be discarded.

When I have time over the weekend, I'm still going to give it a shot and see what I can do. I know there are bits and bobs that I can donate to charity and maybe even give some stuff to someone who has been of help to me in the past.

Sometime our best laid plans don't work out and we need to find a new solution. That doesn't mean that our intentions weren't good, it just means that we didn't necessarily put enough thought into planning.

The great thing about God's love and forgiveness is that God judges the thoughts and intents of the heart. That means that if we have sinned unintentionally and we come to God to repent that he will always forgive us. The most important thing that God requires from us is a heart that is repentant when we sin.

So if you have slipped and fallen and sinned before God, don't waste another minute to come before Him and repent, for our Father is waiting with open arms to receive us.

No comments:

Post a Comment