Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 27, 2014

Colour filled

I love colour, so a 'grey' office space just doesn't work for me. So when one of my best friends gave me a beautiful calendar, once used, I used all the pictures to cover my workspace walls. One of my colleagues started asking me about some of the pictures and that got me all excited, especially the geological ones which are quite spectacular. She mentioned that it is a pity that I did not study that full time as I have such a passion for it.

Truth is that I have a passion for both geology and history, so it doesn't take much to prick my curiosity and I'm off like a rabbit wanting to know and learn more. The amazing thing is that history and geology teach us so much about God and that is why I had to do 3 years of bible school, I just had to know more.

Creation is God's masterpiece declaring His character and His love to all who will pay attention. Volcano's and earth quakes remind us of His power, river streams and quiet ponds of His great gentleness and sunrise and sunset of His warmth and love.

How about we get excited and share about God's great love for us to others today!

No comments:

Post a Comment