Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 7, 2013

85,000 words

Fantastic News!

I have been asked several times whether or not I would ever be writing a book. Well the good news is that the answer to that question is an emphatic, Yes! When I started writing in November 2010 I did so with the vision in mind to take the daily blogs and convert them into a devotional book.

Now 380 pages, nearly 85,000 words and a year and a half of work later, the book is nearing completion and I am so excited! For those of you who have been following the blog, the great news is that the book has a lot more detail and almost all the blogs were updated and the content expanded. I am hoping to release the book before Christmas.

Here's where I need your help. If the daily devotionals have been a blessing to you, please could I ask you to assist me with promoting the blog to your friends and family and asking them to subscribe. I will be using the existing channels to do most of my advertising.

People can subscribe in any of the following ways:

My goal is to grow the current readership before the launch of the book. Thank you again to all of you who have been following my writing over the last few years!

I give honour and praise to God for His strength and wisdom throughout this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment