Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's good, it's quick and it's yummy

I definitely don't consider myself to be the best chef in the world but I get by, so it does always surprise me when my colleagues comment on how yummy my lunch smells. I have to confess that I have a secret, I have help. I'm truly grateful that our good friends at Knorr and Royco have my life so easy with their fantastic spice and sauce packets.

What I love most about the ones I get is that they have a shopping list on the front so I don't even have to guess what groceries to buy. It is all sorted for me and all I have to do is throw it in a pan and let it cook. That certainly helps to ensure that there is no wastage.

The bible is our great recipe book of life and it tells us what ingredients we have to put together to live successful lives. For example:
  • Children honour your parents and you will live a long life
  • Husbands love your wives and honour them as weaker vessels and you will have a strong marriage
  • Honour God with your finances and you will have prosperity
  • Give and it shall be given, good measure, pressed down, running over

I could keep going, but I think you can smell where this recipe is headed. If you've been struggling to put together the recipe of life, turn to your bible and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment