Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cut right – what’s in a symbol



Notice: tonight’s message is a cautionary one

On Friday evenings I often enjoy doing a little window shopping.  A store caught my eye this time but I was at first hesitant to go inside because from the window I could see quite a few items cut in satanic symbols.  Curiosity got the better of me though and I went inside.

What I found inside was thousands of cut semi-precious stones just in their natural glory.  There were even some cut in the symbol of the cross, but right next to some of them were satanic ankh’s and other symbols.  I was clearly aware of the difference in my emotions when looking at either.

The sad thing is for the most part, young people today are blissfully unaware of the powers of darkness that rage in our world and they would buy these symbols simply as pieces of jewellery without any awareness of where they come from or what they mean, thereby placing themselves under the power these images wield. 

Parents….. Please, please talk to your children about the power of symbols and what they mean.  Do not let your child wear anything without them fully understanding the consequences of coming under the influence of these items.

My prayer tonight is that God will give all parents out there wisdom in raising their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord and that includes educating them about being aware of satanic symbols. 


No comments:

Post a Comment