Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 28, 2013

Press release

This weekend was hectic but I had a short while between appointments to have a quick first glance through the press release that needs to be prepared for the books release, hopefully later this year. Now, I would love to know how many authors have drafted a press release from the back seat of a Hyundai Atos. Trust me, it was funny.
There are so many interesting parts to the publishing process and I am really finding it fun and an interesting learning curve. Hopefully if any future books get released it will help me to prepare for them better.

I wonder what the press release for Jesus birth would have been like? Yes, I know Isaiah, the Angels, the Shepherds and wise men all beat me to it, but how about I give it my own shot?

A boy child, Jesus, was born to Mary and Joseph. This young child's future looks bright. He is to become a friend to the lost and down hearted, a healer of all ailments and diseases, a mentor to His disciples, a friend to many even tax collectors and a provider of food to the multitudes. His destiny will be to wear a crown of thorns made by scoffers and a death more agonising than anyone could imagine. BUT, He is to rise from the dead on the 3rd day, to defeat Satan in his own territory, to snatch the keys of death, hell and the grave and to set captivity free! He will rule for all eternity, seated at the right hand of the Father and will be crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Go quickly, read about Him in today's bible! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment