Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Getting organized

I am currently working through some filing in my new position, something the team simply has not had the time or resources to get done. Most people would get annoyed with being stuck with a filing task but I view it as a unique opportunity to very quickly learn about the scope of the job function and all that it entails. In a highly regulated banking environment having ones ducks in a row is very crucial.

Setting ones affairs in order on a personal level is also really important. Making sure you have you have a written will, looking after your estate management and being in control of your financial affairs are all part of good stewardship.

These are all lessons in life that I have had to learn the hard way as I have made many wrong decisions in the past, so I could never stand in judgement of others who have perhaps taken a wrong turn. The one thing I have learned is that our God is a truly a God of mercy and if we repent then He will always be ready and waiting for us to return to the plan that He has laid down for us to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment