Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trust

Its amazing how quickly a relationship of trust can be broken. My car has now passed its 5 year warranty period, so I was free to select any dealer for a service. I had arranged with a service center I know well to have it serviced there.

When I booked the appointment last week I was given an expected price but didn't request a written quote (stupid, I know). The amount was what I felt comfortable paying, so I took it in on Friday.

To my shock and horror when I phoned a few hours later to confirm completion, the total I was given was double what I had anticipated and it hit me hard. Needless to say, I won't be going back there again.

We need to remember in all relationships that trust must be earned. Did God not pay the ultimate price for us to have a relationship with us.

God gave us his Word first, now it is time for us to give Him ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment