Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gardening duty

So we had a Spring day gardening event at the complex and guess who showed up? Myself, two other trustees and the garden service staff. I wasn't expecting a huge turn out but one two other people helping would have been nice.

The thought did cross my mind though, how much more could we have achieved if 65 other people with good attitudes had shown up? Looking at what we did achieve in one short day, I realize quite a lot actually.

Sadly in the church things are no different. Worldwide it is only a small number of people who stick their hand up and say, “I'm in, you can count on me.” Imagine what the church of God could achieve if more people stepped up? Imagine the impact?

God is looking for those who are willing and available. You don't have to be a miracle worker, just a willing heart will do. Will you answer the call?

No comments:

Post a Comment