Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Between the eye balls

I read a snippet from my Joyce Meyer amplified that hit me right between the eye balls. I've been praying about a certain situation in which I really need change. The question is, why must God bring change when we can't even be grateful for what we have? In most cases, once we have the change a few months later we'll end up complaining about it anyway.

I hear you saying I wouldn't do that and that's what I thought too. Then God reminded me of Israel. For 400 years they groaned and complained about being slaves in Egypt, God freed them and what do they do but complain about being in the desert.

You would think that knowledge of thwe word would produce instant obedience, but sadly it doesn't. It still requires a surrendered heart. One that says, "Lord, forgive me for my attitude."

No comments:

Post a Comment