Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Harley on scooter

The other day in traffic I spotted a sight that made me laugh out loud. A guy on a scooter was wearing a Harley Davidson jacket. Well, I don't need to explain the irony. The only thing I could think of is; this guy must have the most positive attitude in life.

It was obvious this guy had vision. He wore his heart on his....jacket and it was clear as to what direction he wanted to take his life in. The amazing thing is that I can bet my bottom dollar that if I had to run into this bloke in a few years time, he'll be driving that Harley.

God says, “write the vision and make it plain.” Be clear as to what you want in life and put your heart and soul into it. That way you gain momentum and with momentum on your side it is easy for God to steer you in the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment