Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, September 17, 2012

I can only laugh!

As I left home for work this morning, the power cut as I was trying to make my morning coffee, which left me rather miffed. I arrived at work and found that my computer was having an identity crisis and had lost its IP address. This was followed by our complex managing agent having a server crash, this when I needed to get some urgent stuff done. All this before lunch time.

Normally a morning like this would have left me flustered.  Today somehow I managed to retain my sense of humour and could only laugh at all the challenges.  I can only think that this might have been due to the fact that my whole body was still sore from lugging +- 140 kg's of soil as well as plants around my garden.  The pain being a constant reminder of the fun I'd had this weekend.

God told Joshua that his people should always have his word bound around their forehead.  Why did he say that?  Well if something is right in front of you and the is a constant reminder then we cannot forget about it.  God desires that we should meditate on the word to the point where it is able to constantly guide our actions. 

Do you have God's word in plain sight as a reminder?  Maybe you need to find your own way to do so. 




No comments:

Post a Comment