Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

That pesky little bird

There is a tiny little bird, smaller than my fist who has decided to make the tree outside my window it's morning calling post. Before 6am he's out there calling on his female companion, and of course once she arrives they really do strike up a chorus.

On work days it's not so bad as he starts round about the time I need to wake up and get ready for work but on weekends it can be quite annoying. He doesn't seem to have a care in the world while he gets his day started with much high pitched chirping as he can manage.

My efforts to “shhhoe” him away from my window have been fruitless. He stands his ground and just carries on chirping. Maybe that should be lesson to us in life? No matter how much the devil tries to silence our voice, we need to stand our ground and just keep praising!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment