Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Were the Angels sleeping?

Some time in the early 2000's, I was working in Sunninghill and went out on company business to do some banking. On the way back to the office, driving on Rivonia Rd, I stoped behind a que of cars at a robot.

Without warning, a car hit me from behind, hard enough to cause a 4 car knock on. My car's engine and boot were both badly smashed. In total shock I was taken to the hospital for Xray's on my neck. Lying on the Xray table, confused and dazed, I asked God how this could have happened.

At this time I was fellowshiping at Rhema and involved in the choir. A small group of us used to meet for additional training with Janine Price. I had asked for prayer for provision to buy another car and for healing. What Janine said next, blew me away.

She said, "God has given you 4 Angels to guard your life." This totally stunned me as up until that point, I had told no one about my prayer. It became abundantly clear that the Angels weren't sleeping the day I had the accident but that they prevented the damage to my car and myself from being far worse.

So if you had to ask the question, I would have to say, Yes! I do believe in Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment