Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

He heard me


Believing that God hears is essential to our Faith. Hebrews 11:6 says, “Now without faith it is impossible to please God, for whoever comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who diligently search for him.”

Today he spoke loud and clear. My daily bible verse received from Bible Gateway read as follows:
Psalm 120:1, “A song of ascents. I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.” How does God answer us? He confirms his word by giving us affirming scriptures.

Once our hearts are filled with faith, the door is open for him to flood our minds with his divine wisdom. His wisdom will give us the guidance we need in our darkest hours. His wisdom and his word become the lamp unto our feet so that we will know in which direction to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment