Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, February 6, 2012

Angel-wake-up


At exactly 6:06 this morning I received an sms from my Gran that read: “Morning! This is the Angel-wake-up centre: We are waking all God's favourites because somewhere, someone needs you today! So move it, move it!!” It sure made me smile.

More than that though the reality is that God's word tells us that he will give his Angels charge over us! If you've never met your guardian Angel, maybe it's time you asked God to introduce you to a life mate you never knew you had. Your Angel has been with you since birth and will stay with you until God's appointed day for you to be with the Lord.

Meeting your Angel isn't like any other introduction you'll ever have, but when your heart is ready and you are willing to hear with the ears of heaven, you will begin to hear the voices of the Angels as they go about their day guarding each of us, and maybe, if you are really open to it, you might get the privilege one day of truly being able to say, “Today I felt the touch of an Angel”. That is one privilege, I'm proud to say, I have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment