Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Frikkie's Angels

In my early years in Joburg I moved around a lot. I didn't have a car, so I had to make use of bus services. As usual, mom came to the rescue and bought me my first car. It was an old Toyota Corolla, aptly nick named Frikkie due to it's FRK number plate.

Shortly after getting Frikkie I moved to a flat in Parkhurst. The only snag was that I could not use the garage as the owner used it as a workshop. There was also no gate on driveway so the car was fully exposed to the street. I prayed a bold prayer one day and asked God to give me 4 Angels to guard my car and protect me on the road.

In just over 2 years I spent living there the house and garage were broken into. Thieves did manage one time to break into Frikkie but only the radio and some goodies in my boot were stolen. Other than that considering all the other break in's at the house, it was only by God's grace that Frikkie wasn't stolen.

The Angels certainly had their hands full, but they did their job and very well too :-) So have you asked God to introduce you to your Angel yet? If not, please do.... you'll be surprised as what happens once you tune into the Angel network!

No comments:

Post a Comment