Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little dazed??


Stuck... not sure which direction to go? You are not alone. Feeling confused and dazed? David knew that feeling too, that is why he could write in Psalm 25:5, “Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.”

There will be many times when life just seems hard and there seems to be no clear indication of how to deal with difficult circumstances or what choices should be made next. Asking God to lead us in truth means that we need to allow him to speak truth into our lives, and sometimes that's not easy.

Letting God work in our lives can often be painful, but once we learn what we need to we can stand confident that God will stretch forth his hand and deliver us.

No comments:

Post a Comment